Thursday, March 31, 2011

Oks I admit I am feeling uber lonely for some reason, hence the previous post. I really hate this feeling but I somehow just feel this way. Maybe cuz I am just tired so...naturally frustrations and all shows? These are the times where I am sure, some of us will just want to sleep and don't care about a thing in this world. I really want to just grab some stuff and leave the country and go around places that I want to see in this world. The natural sights that I always see on tv, the food that I want to taste.

I think its pretty much like the earth magnetic field, i was watching on discovery channel just the other day and they were talking about pole swapping which has happened before( a million years ago bah)...where the earth for a moment lost its magnetic field during the period when the poles swapped. Similarly, I feel my personal defences is down at the moment, and I am feeling all sort of negative emotions, I know at this current point of time, there will be no one who will be there for me. One thing I learnt is that there is no such thing as someone will always be there at anytime de, because we are all different human beings with different commitments. I have already accepted that fact, no matter how many times I had hoped that it ain't true. And that's why I always try to be there for my friends if they need me, because I think being thrown oneside is rather a sucky feeling. I think I had been left alone a couple of times that I am rather jaded by it already. Then again, its might be due to cause I don't seek help at all. In any case, these aren't the worst feelings I have felt, so I am not rather affected by it...its just sianz and delusional for awhile. Also, sometimes a lot of things in life is not a constant returns to scale, it is usually a decreasing return to scale though there are exceptional times when it might be increasing returns to scale. And sometimes what one says doesn't mean anything, its just words which can be pushed aside. Well I can't really blame them because expected utility or the benefits are constantly calculated in the human brain and if the other thing is able to bring tht person to a higher utility curve than why not? Its a rational move. Sometimes when words are said, they couldn't be taken back...but I think quite a lot of people are guilty about doing it. I have to admit I am too..but still I try to stand by whatever I said though there are a couple of times when I say and do things out of impulse.There are times when I asked myself, I keep accommodating to others wants but who ever try to do the same for me? not many i think. Which at times made me wonder, so why should I even bother about being accommodative ? On a hindsight, it could be that I refuse...lol

Well any case, those above are just rants...though  I think it reflects stuff deep down in me...ha...

Dont worry, guys, its only for tonight...just tonight and then I will be back as per normal. In any case, life is too short for me to keep dwelling in being an eeyore, I have been an eeyore for quite a significant portion of my life time already, and truth be told, I am pretty sick of it already. I decided to be a tigger since a few weeks back, and though tigger also has an "eeyore" side to him, but at least he is a bouncing animal with a smiling face. Regardless of anything, the earth is still rotating from east to west, the sun will still rise the next morning...so what are one's troubles when mother nature and the universe are still moving forward.

Oks, defense back up le...lol=)

2 comments:

min said...

pig will always be here (:

Eugene said...

haha..yeap i knw=)