Saturday, April 20, 2013

A split second reaction

I guess some things don't really go away. maybe its still fresh in the heart and mind though. Maybe I rationalise myself to much or so, but when I saw adeline instagram at strangers reunion, I immediately went to msg her and in a bid, to know whether she went there with him or not of course not asking in such an obvious manner  Reactions*shakes head*. And a small part of me, I guess I feel a bit not happy that why she is happy and I am not that happy. Again, I know all the scenarios and why I am reacting like that.

I guess I have to really stop blaming her and linking negative thoughts to her. Its not really making me feel positive or happy at all. I think its really true when you think of something, that thing will happened. " The World is what you make it out to be".

Its nothing wrong to feel this way, just that I hope that such thoughts will slowly disappear. And I can be truly happy again. Like what sam said, and like what others says, You were once someone great before you met her, You can be that someone again or even better.

No comments: