Sunday, April 21, 2013

Simplicity

Simple things in life.

Simplicity is like sitting in a library and reading books.
Simplicity is while in the library, falling asleep due to air con and book.
Simplicity is like observing your surroundings.
Simplicity is clearing the clutters in your room.
Simplicity is like sitting at a place and just having a quiet moment for yourself.
Simplicity is like staring at the open skies and letting your mind wander, but do not ask questions.

Lastly, Simplicity can be found in the simplest of all things in life, and from there, the clutters in your life will fall. Its where one don't have to bother whether things are right/wrong/being judged/obligated/subject to others perception. Its just being you. And, if I can lead a life where I look back and say " Yeap! thats me!", for that I will be very thankful.

At the end of the day, Simplicity is just being yourself, and I mean your true self;your soul.

No comments: