Monday, April 29, 2013

Awesome Celebrations

Its another year again, and my birthday just passed as of yesterday. Its more happening than my 21st, I would have to say. Ben Song managed to get me to puke in the end, had a flaming tower followed by a trip to wine bar outside of zouk. Did gangnam style dance on the stage at Switch with Ben, stayed up will 4am with the guys. I am happy that I was able to spend the first few hours of my birthday with the guys. It was stupid at times, sometimes silence, but overall, its nice. Its just the way things are, the way my life has always been.

Reached home at 4am, woke up at 7am. Initially, was a bit emo because was chatting with Adeline, as she wished me a happy birthday. Furthermore, it was raining heavily. So it was pretty gloomy, so was chatting over WhatsApp with Eva, which kinda lift me up a little. Really xmm. Was still a bit tired from the crazy drinking night a few hours ago, but for some reason was damn wide eyed though.

Later went to meet up with Zhenni, and I managed to get the car. So, drove to her place and then we went to Nook which is a DIY pancake place. We had quite some fun, trying to make pancakes of various shapes and animals. Rather most of the time, she was making it. I was trying to finish them up, and erm...its pretty impossible..damn waste food in the end. haha..






She says her cousin keep putting us together, and that she says its impossible cuz we are BFF. I was slightly disappointed, but in the end, I just laugh it off. Somehow, all these don't really matter to me anymore. Haha. By a stroke of luck, I also got a summon because never put parking coupon, and she said that she reminded me le, but I brushed it off thinking that for all car parks sunday should be free de.Oh wells. After feeling damn full, we went to Carpenter and Cook for a cup of coffee. Really need something bitter to wash down the mass pancakes.




Its a nice dainty place in bukit timah, coffee was not bad. Not super awesome, but decent coffee in the area with good ambience. After that, with some time left, we decided to take a car drive around. From Bukit Timah, to Orchard, to MBS area and than to the same place I brought her at night previously. Just ping gan juan and drive lo, bu zi bu jue went back to the same place.  Just bumming around, and talking without filters again, she threatened to push me into a small pond and all, I said I will drag her down. Then, I grabbed her shoulders and threatened to push her down..quite funny. After that, she said want to go home. I said don't want. So I sat down at the bench and she stood behind me for awhile, told her that I am very stubborn de. So, I sat there and just enjoy the breeze. After that , I shouted her name, looked behind she is not there. I thought she must have taken a walk. A while later, still never appear. I thought she went back to the car, walked towards there. After that she appear out of nowhere says why I disappear so fast. ha. 
So tried the tie and read the letter, kept laughing at the letter, because of the content. Seriously, I think the letter was really damn funny. If you guys can read, she says she don't want me to think about anything weird about a girl giving a guy a tie. I was like, I totally never thought about that sia...and rather now, it make me think more.. haha. The tie was skinny tie and I kinda like it, the colour was nice. She said her mum chose the colour de, I was like not bad...good taste. She said that I tie a tie quite good and that the skinny tie suit tall people..haha. She helped me adjust my collar as well. Cuz I always drive with one hand usually, I will put my left arm on the cushion on the left and she will put hers beside me and we will just chat and talk. So its nice. Nothing so call romantic feelings came up, just comfortable lo. Its like those kind of steady and contented feeling? Just like that. 

At night, went out with James, Kenneth and GK, just grab 2 glasses of wine to chill the night away. I was rather stoning, because of the night before. So again, talk about work, girls again and stuff. I told them about Eva, how she is damn young, as young as Ernest. And that we have been like chatting for like 5 days consecutive le. 

So, that's how my 25th crossed. I was telling Zhenni, how Sam was late and she didn't message. Thought she was in Japan liao or something. I realised that now, I don't really gian or expect Sam to message birthday message le. Like on time or something, because I guess I always know that we will wish each other the best no matter what day it is. She did messaged me today though, in Sam's typical fashion. Found out that she injured her wrist, always land herself in hospital de. Hope you quickly recover soon!!=)




No comments: