Thursday, April 25, 2013

Letters

Yesterday, I wrote 2 letters to 2 girls that I don't have any romantic connections to. I usually write letters to girls that I liked, well only Samantha and Adeline to date. Haha. However, after recent things that had happened, I began to appreciate people in my life. So, I decided to write letters to them as well. These 2 are Yus Mei and Maine.

Maine because today is Maine's birthday. And I suddenly realised that after this birthday, she will be married and that she will stay at Han's place in the future le. So, I went back and decided to write a letter to her. Thinking back, I hadn't exactly been the older brother that I felt that I should be in her life. Even to Ernest as well, I was more of a gaming buddy and talk cock friend. It wasn't until after Samantha and Army, when I really came out and start to assume the role as the eldest. Sam gave me the reason to why and Army provide me with the how. After Army, I became to come out of my shell and I started to help people a lot more. I started to be the one that people confide in me , and someone that people felt that I am much steadier person. However, I was not able to be that kind of person in my siblings' lives. I guess because we all have a very strong core of friends that we can count upon on in our lives. But, after recently, I know that for some things I know I can count on them to be around. Like how Maine talked to me about Adeline and stuffs between us. How she share her past with Ivan. How she believe in her future with Han.

Yus Mei because its her last day today at IRAS. And I felt that I couldn't really spend much time with her, or have lunch with her. I don't really know whether after she leave IRAS and gotten married, will our friendship continue to outside of IRAS? I really hope so, but just in case, circumstances don't allows, I wrote a letter to say stuff that I always want to tell her.

I guess after all the recent events, I have become more grateful and aware of the people around me? Like really appreciating and wasting no time in letting them know what I think of them, and how important they are in my life.

No comments: